Commercial Loan Specialist ILocation Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Req. Number200689 Category Operations Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Commercial Loan Specialist I is accountable to deliver services to Commercial customers with a particular emphasis on delivering operational excellence, including Collateral and Loan Documentation intake, monitoring and safekeeping. Provide support for processes, problem solving and documentation. Contribute ideas, innovations, and insights based on operational and customer needs. Possess strong customer service attitudes and values. Seize opportunities that enhance the customer experience. Ensure compliance with department SLAs, policy and procedure. Support efforts in streamlining operations and improve customer service. Supports process improvement activity and a culture of continuous improvement. Identify and escalate risk where appropriate. Comply with Bank procedures and operational processes as documented. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with peers and key business partners. Maintain a positive attitude. Support and environment of cooperation and change. Recognize need to escalate issues to a higher level. Operate effectively in a customer oriented environment and work well in a team environment. Actively participates in continuous improvement activities and change to address corporate and development goals. Supports business partner expectations by developing appropriate communication channels and actions plans, and using feedback mechanisms to measure satisfaction. Prioritizes in a time-sensitive manner. Resolves straight-forward to moderately complex customer issues with minimal guidance, escalating as appropriate. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Independently initiates and executes commercial loan transactions with a high level of accuracy that meets customer and business partner expectations. Regularly engages with commercial loan customers or their representatives. Prioritizes work in a time-sensitive manner.
- Resolves straight-forward to moderately complex customer issues with minimal guidance, escalating as appropriate.
- Demonstrates understanding of commercial lending products as well as market verticals. Models behaviors that exemplify superior customer service.
- Demonstrates consistency in meeting target performance goals.
- Adheres to regulatory (federal and state) and corporate requirements for commercial lending, credit risk and operational risk.
- Meets all security and human resources business partner expectations by developing appropriate communication channels and feedback mechanisms to measure satisfaction.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement activities and change initiatives to address corporate and departmental goals
- Strong knowledge of department applications and systems preferred
- Excellent organization skills required
- Excellent ability to multi-task required
- 2+ years of excellent customer service skills
- 2 + years with MS Excel Word, Power Point required
- Excellent time management skills required
- Excellent written and verbal skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced analytical skills preferred
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Capacity to work independently
High School Diploma Required
Bachelor Degree Preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.