Business Banking Loan Operations Specialist
Business Banking, Operations
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Johnston, Rhode Island
Req. Number: 219553
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
The Business Banking Loan Operations Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of loan, including due diligence, documentation, closing and booking of small business credits in accordance with policies and procedures. The incumbent may migrate between multiple business units in support of operational needs, particularly in support of the Paycheck Protection Program.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Effectively work with partners, customers, legal, and third parties to perform due diligence, coordinate and clear all conditions of approval. Additional responsibilities may include the on-going servicing of customer accounts.
- Draft and/or review loan closing documentation in accordance with approved terms and conditions.
- Booking and funding activities for new facilities, modifications, and renewals.
- Ongoing servicing of loan accounts.
- Successfully manage a loan pipeline of 50 transactions, communicating clearly and timely to partners and customers on status and conditions.
- Ensures all activities meet bank, departmental, and regulatory expectations.
- Provides exceptional customer service while adhering to Bank policies and controls and regulatory requirements to mitigate operational and reputational risk review.
- Assist with assigning daily workload and special projects.
- Help to prioritize the work of others and serves as a senior resource to, mentors & supervises others. Serve as escalation point for sales partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills/Experience: • 5-7 years of relevant experience in a business/commercial lending environment with knowledge of customary products, practices, and policies. • Highly motivated and team oriented. • Exceptional communication skills and strong analytical ability to expedite moderately complex problem resolution. - Highly-effective written and oral communication skills • Able to provide exceptional customer service and to effectively communicate with customers, colleagues, and all levels of management. • Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive environment while maintaining service level agreements. • Excellent time management skills with the ability to effectively manage a pipeline of credits, independently prioritizing activities. • Experience with AFS, Laser Pro, Relay, and Content Manager are all pluses. • Experience with SBA is preferred.
Education: High School or equivalent (GED) required / Associate's Degree or higher is preferred
Hours and Work Schedule:
Hours per Week:
40 Work Schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.