Business Banking Loan Closing SpecialistLocation Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Req. Number198284 Category Operations Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
In this position the associate is responsible for the timely and accurate due diligence, closing, documentation, and booking of Wholesale business credits in accordance with Business Banking Operations procedures.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Works with customer, relationship managers, and third party vendors to resolve and clear due diligence items including environmental reports, appraisals, flood determinations, lien positions and title work
- Ensure that the conditions of the credit approval are met.
- Effectively manages loan closings for deal structures underwritten under Retail and Commercial Credit policies.
- Provides exceptional customer service while adhering to Bank policies and controls and regulatory requirements to mitigate operational and reputational risk.
- 3 years of experience with commercial loans, regulatory requirements and credit policy.
- Prior work experience in a business/commercial lending environment is required with knowledge of customary products practices and policies.
- Highly-effective written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate with customers, colleagues, and with all
- levels of management.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive environment while maintaining service level agreements.
- Ability to effectively manage a pipeline of credits, independently prioritizing activities.
- Must be experienced with MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Moody’s Risk Analyst & Access are preferred.
- 3 years banking or financial services experience. Loan processing or closing background preferred.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively liaise with relationship managers, legal counsel, third party vendors, and external customers to address and resolve issues.
- Familiarity with AFS, Relay, and IBM Content Manager preferred.
- Self starter with the capacity to work independently with minimal supervision.
High School or equivalent (GED) required, Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.