Principal Salesforce Software Engineer
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Req. Number: 211970-2
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
We are looking for a Principal Salesforce Engineer to implement the next generation of Commercial Banking solutions. The role requires a start-up mentality and a passion for using technology to solve complex business problems. As Principal Salesforce Engineer, you will serve as a peer-leader tasked with persuing cutting-edge innitiatives and solutions. This is a hands-on position that requires proficiency with the broader Salesforce experience, including extensive experience with Sales and Service Cloud (preferably FSC), Communities, Force.com, and Lightning. Familiarity with programming languages (Java, C#, Python), and experience with Single Page Applications (e.g. Angular, React, Vue) is preferred. Preference will be given to candidates experienced with AWS. You will be given the autonomy to lead, design and develop innovative solutions to solve some of the biggest technical issues facing the banking industry.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce with both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud - including multiple Salesforce certifications
- Experience in the Financial Services domain.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor software engineers
- Knowledge of one or more of the following languages: Java, C#, Python, C++.
- Experience with cloud computing (preferably AWS) including certifications (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline
- Strong communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry - understanding of banking system and operations
- Experience in service technologies (microservices, domain driven design, Spring Boot, REST, GraphQL)
- Experience working with highly automated CI/CD pipelines
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.