Enterprise Architect (Work at Home)Location Pennsylvania Job ID/ Req. Number191986 Category IT Full/Part Time F Regular/Temporary 1st Shift
Data Network Platforms
- Provide technical support in the development of solution designs, new technology installations and maintenances of network systems.
- Develop and enforce standard operating procedures to ensure quality and productivity.
- Design network topologies and identify and correct network non-compliance issues.
- Develop system installation and configuration documents for references.
- Recommend new networking technologies to improve performance, reliability and scalability.
- Maintain network infrastructure and perform modifications and expansions when needed.
- Assist in project management activities including budget preparation, timelines determination, resource allocation, and work assignment.
- Work collaboratively with a team of highly-technical networking professionals to plan and complete assigned tasks within deadlines.
- Consultation with internal business partners in Cybersecurity, Technology Architecture and Service Operations & Support, including third-party support leads and vendors.
- Perform root cause analysis of network issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Respond promptly during outages and recommend solutions for performance issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical discipline with 12+ years of network engineering (Data and Cyber Security) experience.
- Experience supporting a multi-platform network environment with demonstrated ability to lead the integration of new technologies through the complete solution lifecycle
- Proven technical leadership experience
- Ability to apply sound network engineering principles to set the tone and pace for the maturation of the program
- Proven ability to influence and gain trust at a peer group in business and technology levels in multi-culture environments
- Ability to manage complex activities simultaneously to short timescales
- Ability to demonstrate continuous improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing technology and business environment
- Knowledgeable in one or more of the following disciplines
- Application and IT infrastructure automation
- Servers, Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.