Private Client Financial Advisor
Wealth and Asset Management
Brooklyn, New York
Job ID: 226858
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Citizens Securities, Inc. (CSI) is honored to be a high-quality provider in the investment industry. Focused on growing our market share, we're hiring Private Client Financial Advisors II to build their own practice (book of business) and proactively identify and sell a broad array of investment, insurance, and bank products.
Do you have experience in successfully networking and prospecting for new clients? Do you have excellent communication skills and effective client acquisition skills? Are you open to coaching and feedback to continue to develop your skills? If you are a motivated and entrepreneurial individual this is an opportunity to create a successful practice and a rewarding career with Citizens.
Private Client Financial Advisor are their clients' primary trusted advisor. In the role of the Private Client Financial Advisor II (PCFA II) you will build your practice (book of business) through discovery and engagement with prospective clients (independently and via branch referrals), as well as leveraging your COIs. Building long-standing and successful relationships with customers, colleagues and partners across the bank will also be critical to your success.
Using your financial planning experience you will leverage our discovery-based planning tools to complete comprehensive analyses of acquired clients’ assets, income, liabilities, cash flow and tax status. Then compare and evaluate investment options, identify investment strategies, and recommend potential products based on suitability.
- Build an affluent book of business in new market(s)
- Be a trusted advisor. Identify client objectives and goals; then monitor progress throughout the financial lifecycle
- Broaden and deepen affluent client relationships in investment, deposit, and lending
- Evaluate and analyze client financial information and data, using planning and discovery tools to uncover opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships across all business lines
- Series 7 and 66 (65 and 63), Life Accident & Health licenses required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated experience building a book of business required
- Broad network of existing COIs
- 7 plus years of industry experience with CFP or CRC preferred
- Solid understanding and ability to articulate the value of financial planning process with experience of presenting financial plans
- Experienced in client conversations based on the tenets of financial planning (income planning, incapacity planning, legacy planning, investment management)
- Collaborative with demonstrated success in building internal partnerships
- Digital literacy and familiarity with consumer lending and banking solutions preferred
- Knowledgeable of regulatory requirements to ensure a sound control environment
The salary range for this position is $90,000-$120,00, plus benefits (remove if not applicable) and an opportunity to earn an annual discretionary bonus. For an overview of our benefits, visit https://jobs.citizensbank.com/benefits.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.
- CSI Investment Assistant Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; Monroeville, Pennsylvania; East Naples, Florida Boston, Massachusetts, Columbus, Ohio, Monroeville, Pennsylvania, East Naples, Florida
- CSI Investment Assistant East Naples, Florida; Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; Monroeville, Pennsylvania East Naples, Florida, Boston, Massachusetts, Columbus, Ohio, Monroeville, Pennsylvania
- Citizens Branch Manager II Niantic, Connecticut; Groton, Connecticut; New London, Connecticut; Waterford, Connecticut Niantic, Connecticut, Groton, Connecticut, New London, Connecticut, Waterford, Connecticut