Home Mortgage Loan Officer AssistantLocation New York, New York Req. Number200262 Category Administration, Mortgage Loan Officer, Consumer Banking, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
- Provide administrative support to the loan originator while providing world class customer service to internal and external customers.
- Handle multiple tasks such as filing, entering loan application data, scheduling meetings, calling various departments to ensure smooth processing of individual loan files.
- Contact customers regarding required loan documentation and prepare for loan officer review.
- Gather files for weekly pipeline review with mortgage processor and provide the status of each file.
- Obtain necessary information related to outstanding conditions on loan files.
- Required to complete and submit cross sell report on a weekly basis.
- Assist with maintaining customer database via Loyalty Express system.
- It will be necessary to review Projection Reports twice a month.
- Follow-up on leads that are provided and track progress.
- Order marketing materials and print necessary flyers for the loan officer to utilize when meeting with referral partners.
- Provide a list of prioritized items necessary for the loan officer to complete on a daily basis.
- Serve as a back up to the Loan Officer while they are out meeting with clients.
- Minimum 3 years residential mortgage experience.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines while prioritizing a changing workload.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements for Mortgage Sales Assistant's set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLRS.
Hours & Work Schedule
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.