Commercial Senior Credit OfficerLocation New York, New York Job ID/ Req. Number191549 Category Risk Management Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
Strategizes and leads risk management responsibility for assigned region of commercial loan portfolios and related products or services. Responsible for objectively identifying risk and proactively guiding the development of protective and balanced credit structures and decisions. Ensures adherence to portfolio strategic objectives, credit policies and all related administrative procedures. Highly visible leadership role requiring decisiveness and interpersonal skills combined with the ability to prioritize and operate in a multi-tasked environment both independently and expediently. Credit authority & accountability on par with Senior Lenders & Regional Executives.
- Credit structuring and approvals
- Problem loan management
- Targeted customer/prospect calls to objectively assess business models and management adequacy
- Coordinate and facilitate activities in your region with Portfolio Risk Management, Risk Review, Line of Business and Corporate Risk Management
- Risk management projects as assigned and/or independently identified.
- 10-15 years of related experience:
- Broad knowledge of products and related risk issues
- Strong communication/interpersonal, coaching and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to function decisively with complete independence consistent with group objectives
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Bachelor's Degree - required. Finance or related field preferred
- Master's Degree - preferred but not required
Hours and work schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm; Monday through Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.