Commercial Real Estate Relationship Manager III
New York, New York; Short Hills, New Jersey
Req. Number: 228595
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
The Commercial Real Estate Relationship Manager III will maintain active business development effort through prospect calling, referral source motivation and community involvement. Timely recording of sales and approve credits within given authority. Present credit offerings to senior management and be able to respond knowledgeably and confidently to management.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain relationships with sources of loan demand
- Prepare recommendations for structuring loans based on specific customer requirements
- Prepare necessary documentation to support the loan transaction process to include loan origination, structuring and execution of large, complex transactions
- Perform necessary activities associated with the generation and assessment of new loans, includes risk assessment, generating targeted returns from investments, structuring credit terms, coordinating due diligence efforts, and may be responsible for marketing
- Act as the primary contact representing the organization in key client relationships
- Requires 10+ years of Commercial Real Estate Relationship Management and performance management experience with ability to manage and grow significant customer portfolio
- Knowledge of the greater NYC Commercial Real Estate Market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to develop deep meaningful relationships
- Proven sales ability with good computer skills / Excel for assessing loan scenarios and tracking results
Education, Certification, and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- A four-year business degree with successful completion of a credit training program, MBA helpful but not required
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
The salary range for this position is $180,000 - $250,000, plus benefits and an opportunity to earn an annual discretionary bonus. For an overview of our benefits, visithttps://jobs.citizensbank.com/benefits.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.