Asst Mortgage Sales Mgr
Job ID: 2210458
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
As an employee of Citizens Financial Group, you become a part of an organization committed to serving customers, colleagues and communities in which we do business. Citizens Financial Group is an established and successful financial services company with a branch presence in 12 states and the ability to conduct business globally. We are committed to offering comprehensive and competitive benefits, encouraging our colleagues to develop and grow their careers, and providing a fiscally sound and stable work environment while delivering to our customers.
Citizens Financial Group is honored to be a top Lender in the Mortgage sector and is focused on growing our market share in the states we currently operate. We are currently hiring a talented Assistant Producing Sales Manager who proactively identifies, develops and maintains a quality network of business relationships that serves as a source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
External relationships are the cornerstone of generating new business and may consist of realtors, builders, professional and personal contacts.
- You will be responsible for interviewing new and existing customers to determine their loan needs and advising those customers of appropriate products, terms, and pricing, while gathering any additional required information.
- It will be necessary to generate complete mortgage applications, ensuring appropriate procedures and policies are followed, while meeting sales goals and objectives.
- Manage sales team to ensure development of relationships with Real Estate Brokers, Developers, CPA's and other referral sources to obtain mortgage leads.
- Recruit, develop and manage quality sales team that generates quality loans compliant with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a broad understanding of products, guidelines and pricing strategies.
- 4+ years of residential mortgage sales experience.
- Minimum 5 years mortgage management experience.
- Proven record of recruiting success.
- $10MM in annual closed loan volume.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Excellent sales presentation and marketing skills.
- Excellent written, organizational and communication skills required.
- Working knowledge of FNMA-DU/FHLMC/LP.
- Referral network required.
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements for Mortgage Loan Originators set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLRS.
Hours & Work Schedule
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.