Financial Advisor - Affluent
Wealth and Asset Management
Morganville, New Jersey
Req. Number: 223318
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
Citizens and Investors Bank are now one company. Together, we’re ready to help our customers, colleagues and communities reach their potential. Our expanded footprint and product offerings will allow us to serve even more people around the country. We’re thrilled to bring two companies together that value diversity, professional development and social responsibility.
The Financial Advisor (FA) will provide sound financial advice to customers by evaluating their financial condition, needs and future goals. Must keep abreast of procedures, regulations, and market changes. The FA should also maintain a current knowledge of products and services offered and partner with the branches, as well as our internal colleagues. The FA must meet sales goals as established by management.
- Sales Production: Provide current and prospective clients financial advice, planning support and access to financial products and services available through our broker dealer relationship. Develop sales leads through effective prospecting and interaction with branch partners within a defined territory. Identify cross selling opportunities with internal partners and cross refer to all areas of the bank. The FA must meet sales goals established by management. The FA is expected to make outbound calls, work their books of business and attend networking events. The FA is also expected to profile existing customers and re-evaluate their short term and long-term investment needs.
- Branch Partnership: Offer subject matter expertise to branch staff on sales techniques, product availability and wealth management opportunities for new and existing clients. Attend and at times conduct branch events such as quick starts, call nights and huddles. Also meet regularly with the branch managers within territory and make cross referral back to the branches covered. Ensure appropriate FA coverage of branches and maintain standard hours as dictated in each branch that is covered.
- LBE Development: Provide ongoing and continuous coaching and developments to all Licensed Bankers (LBE) in the respective territory covered. Ensure LBEs have a thorough understanding of product, sales techniques and systems required to offer alternative products and support to our clients. Educate branch retail staff on the bank's Licensed Banker Program and mentor interested employees.
- Reporting: Update Salesforce on a daily basis with all activities and review regularly with Regional Sales Manager. Ensure all cross referrals are entered appropriately and all received referrals are followed up on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's degree
- Additional 3+ years of relevant experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- 5-8 years
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and 66 or 65, State Insurance License.
- This position requires a willingness to travel to other locations, as well as adapt to various schedule changes that include some evenings and weekends.
- Must be a self-starter, goal oriented, work independently, but also a team player.
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- Driven to succeed and are motivated to help others.
Special Position Requirements
- Driving for prolonged periods
- Carrying up to 15 lbs.
- Lifting up to 15 lbs.
- Telephone for prolonged periods
- Computer for prolonged periods
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.
- Citizens Banker Elkins Park House, Pennsylvania Elkins Park House, Pennsylvania
- Senior Commercial Agency Services Specialist Cleveland, Ohio; Charlotte, North Carolina; Boston, Massachusetts; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Providence, Rhode Island Cleveland, Ohio, Charlotte, North Carolina, Boston, Massachusetts, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Providence, Rhode Island
- Financial Advisor - Affluent West Chester, Pennsylvania West Chester, Pennsylvania