Branch Manager Tier 3Location Montpelier, Vermont Req. Number198569 Category Branch Manager, Management, Retail Banking, Branch Positions, Consumer Banking Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
- Create a Service Environment: Build and promote branch identity, drive sales and promote overall ownership and accountability for improving customer service and branch success.
- Manage a High Performing Team: Show accountability by taking ownership of the business and willingness to make customer-focused decisions when needed.
- Provide sales leadership to ensure franchise growth: Leading by example, through accountability, reward and recognition to drive outstanding sales and service results.
- Ensure our customers are extremely satisfied with every interaction – make it memorable and the best part of their day.
- Coach and Develop to Drive Results: Assist colleagues in achieving their developmental goals and career aspirations.
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Citizens every day.
- Leadership experience; successful record of coaching and mentoring colleagues to improved results.
- 4 years sales management experience in Retail or Branch Banking environment
- Proven ability to manage objectives in meeting sales goals, deadlines and branch goals in a profit and loss environment
- Drive an exceptional customer experience validated through customer satisfaction surveys
- Supervise and coach the team to achieve sales excellence, ensure the delivery of world class customer service as well as operational integrity
- Maintain strong partnerships with community & civic organizations
- Adaptability, flexibility and ability to work branch hours, including some weekends and evenings
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining an unique identifier from the NMLS
- Experience managing a branch with an FTE count up to: Tier I – 8 or more preferred; Tier II up to 7 or more; Tier III up to 7 or less; Tier 4 up to 6 or less
- For Multi-Site locations qualified candidate will be skilled in remote or multi-unit management
- For an Evergreen position your assigned location will be determined within 90 days and could be in an In-Store or Traditional branch.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge, skills & abilities that typically lead to success in the job include:
- Holding others accountable
- Team Leadership
- Customer service
- Risk acumen
- Business partnering
- Problem solving
- Retail banking
- Talent sourcing & assessment
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.