CSI Investment Assistant II
Wealth and Asset Management
Monroeville, Pennsylvania; West Palm Beach, Florida; West Pittsburg, Pennsylvania; Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts; East Naples, Florida; Boston, Massachusetts
Job ID: 25016
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Advisor In Person Support Concierge will work closely with the assigned financial advisor(s) to maximize revenue production by serving as the primary liaison between operations and internal departments, promptly responding to all client service requests, client appointment scheduling and preparation, and audit preparation while adhering to all FINRA, CCOIS, CFG and state securities regulations on a daily basis. The incumbent is responsible for the new account opening process while maintaining the highest level of accuracy and will occasionally be responsible for selected marketing activities including contacting assigned FA’s book of business to solidify relationships, coordinate all prospecting and follow-up efforts (telemarketing), serve as client liaison for affiliated companies, assist in coordinating client seminars, follow-up on referrals received from business partners, and provide sales activity reporting.
Travel within assigned geographic location may be required.
- College degree in a business-related field preferred or a High School Degree/GED with a minimum 3 or more years industry experience
- A combination of Life and Health, Series 6, and/or Life and Health, SIE licenses required
- Must be able to obtain Series 7 within specific timeframe required
- Understanding of general banking and wealth management services
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience with Salesforce a plus
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, confident and ability to multitask and prioritize
- Continuously exhibits personal integrity, professional initiative, highly adaptable to change and open to new ideas
- A track record of working effectively in a team environment and building strong relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Employment decisions are based solely on experience, performance, and ability. Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies (Citizens) provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, perceived disability or history or record of a disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
- Citizens Pay Partnership Manager Westwood, Massachusetts; Utah; Johnston, Rhode Island; North Carolina; Remote Westwood, Massachusetts, Utah, Johnston, Rhode Island, North Carolina, Remote
- Director of College Bound Citizens Westwood, Massachusetts; New York, New York; Johnston, Rhode Island Westwood, Massachusetts, New York, New York, Johnston, Rhode Island
- Principal Data Analyst Columbus, Ohio; Westwood, Massachusetts; Johnston, Rhode Island; Remote Columbus, Ohio, Westwood, Massachusetts, Johnston, Rhode Island, , Remote