Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Req. Number: 228713
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
Provides technical support to the development of the infrastructure systems and services. Define, order, and monitor installation and integration of hardware in the network, including routers, switches, servers, power systems, and cables.
- Software knowledge – IT infrastructure engineers work with a variety of software. ...
- Hardware knowledge – routers, servers, PCs, printers, and other equipment all fall under the IT infrastructure engineer’s purview. ...
- Problem-solving skills – getting many pieces of hardware and software to work in harmony is an ongoing and challenging task
- Establishing a networks infrastructure
- Identifying problems with networks
- Providing a solution
- Providing IT support
- Answering calls about network issues
- Checking and maintaining network components
- Providing constant upkeep of the network infrastructure
- Liaising with stakeholders
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.