Fraud Operations Sr Specialist
Job ID: 226320
Full/Part Time: Full Time
This role is a Fraud Operations Senior Specialist within the Claims organization. The ideal candidate will be responsible for reviewing claims filed by customers in a fast paced environment. The colleague will be analyzing information across multiple applications and documentation in order to determine the proper next steps based upon the scenario and within the guidelines of the Regulations. Assist customers with incoming / outgoing calls related to existing claims. This position requires the application of various methods, procedures, and knowledge of the business unit’s product(s) and system application(s).
- This role performs routine, analytical review of data and/or documentation which may include customer data and/or review for fraud/risk activities.
- May participate in process enhancements requiring coordination with other teams.
- Manage competing priorities in an accurate and timely manner.
- Utilize department specific system applications.
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to multi-task while in a faced paced environment
- Proficiency in PC skills and MS Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of department computer applications and systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
High School diploma or equivalent Associates Degree Preferred
Hours and Schedule:
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Employment decisions are based solely on experience, performance, and ability. Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies (Citizens) provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, perceived disability or history or record of a disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
- Citizens Pay Partnership Manager Westwood, Massachusetts; Utah; Johnston, Rhode Island; North Carolina; Remote Westwood, Massachusetts, Utah, Johnston, Rhode Island, North Carolina, Remote
- Director of College Bound Citizens Westwood, Massachusetts; New York, New York; Johnston, Rhode Island Westwood, Massachusetts, New York, New York, Johnston, Rhode Island
- Principal Data Analyst Columbus, Ohio; Westwood, Massachusetts; Johnston, Rhode Island; Remote Columbus, Ohio, Westwood, Massachusetts, Johnston, Rhode Island, , Remote