Fraud Operations Manager
Medford, Massachusetts; Riverside, Rhode Island; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Job ID: 23979
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Manages the day-to-day activities of the Enterprise Fraud Claims for ATM/Debit. Creates/coaches to a customer focused environment that motivates and empowers team to deliver high quality customer service while managing to production expectations. Fraud Contact Center Manager displays a sense of optimism, rewards and celebrates success and is responsible for relaying bank's vision into action for the team.
- Manages production while ensuring high standard of quality
- Creates/coaches to a customer focused environment
- Researches and assists in resolving complex customer issues
- Uses insights into customer needs to champion change within the business
- Analyzes and prepares reports for work management / trending
- Responsible for the professional development of a team of senior level specialists
- Develop ongoing relationship with managers of key areas to ensure quality service and fraud prevention is being delivered to our customers
- Prior fraud or chargeback experience a plus
- 3- 5 years leadership experience
- 3- 5 years demonstrated customer service experience and coaching skills
- Thorough knowledge of products and services (including specialized products/services such as Business Banking and/or Credit Card products)
- Strong coaching abilities - takes responsibility for coaching to drive performance
- Leadership skills that foster collaboration, respect and harmony amongst team. Builds a climate that values collaborative/innovative thinking.
- Excellent time management skills; goal driven while also meeting day to day business needs.
- Advanced problem solving skills. Ability to negotiate through difficult situation with customer recovery as end result.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and work independent
- Operational experience with metric driven performance preferred
- Flexibility to adapt to an ever changing environment
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.
- CSI Investment Assistant Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; Monroeville, Pennsylvania; East Naples, Florida Boston, Massachusetts, Columbus, Ohio, Monroeville, Pennsylvania, East Naples, Florida
- CSI Investment Assistant East Naples, Florida; Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; Monroeville, Pennsylvania East Naples, Florida, Boston, Massachusetts, Columbus, Ohio, Monroeville, Pennsylvania
- Citizens Branch Manager II Niantic, Connecticut; Groton, Connecticut; New London, Connecticut; Waterford, Connecticut Niantic, Connecticut, Groton, Connecticut, New London, Connecticut, Waterford, Connecticut