Deposit Operations Sr Specialist
Req. Number: 227077
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
The Deposit Operations Sr Specialist will provide customer service to internal and external customers in the Processing Team and assist the call center in the Retirement Services department.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing customer service to customers and branch colleagues
- Reporting and processing transactions within the SLA
- Learning and understanding IRS regulations as they pertain to IRA products
1-2 years of customer service experience
- Very strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and function efficiently in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to learn IRS regulations and adapt to changes
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accuracy extremely important
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.
- Citizens Teller Export, Pennsylvania Export, Pennsylvania
- Citizens Teller Latrobe, Pennsylvania Latrobe, Pennsylvania
- Customer Service Relationship Support Specialist I Johnston, Rhode Island; Medford, Massachusetts; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Fort Washington, Pennsylvania; Clinton Township, Michigan Johnston, Rhode Island, Medford, Massachusetts, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, Clinton Township, Michigan