Relationship Manager II, Student Lending (Work at Home)Location Massachusetts Job ID/ Req. Number191017 Category Business Banking Full/Part Time F Regular/Temporary 1st Shift
Student Lending Relationship Manager II
The incumbent is primarily responsible for all aspects of the selling process for student lending products. The sale may encompass several different products across various disciplines, program features, and points of distribution including colleges and universities, businesses, high schools and retail branch locations. The Student Lending Relationship Manager II will drive the sales process from initial contact with potential clients through to closing the sale, and be the main point of contact through the relationship cycle.
Manage and grow an assigned book of business in geographic territory
Meet or exceed sales goals as assigned annually by management
Where applicable, work closely with the Consumer Bank to drive the selling of student products through the retail branch network
Coordinate all Citizens approved communication with the client in order to develop the relationship
Build and monitor market share toward volume goals by assessing client’s needs and responding quickly to issues
Be available to conduct debt counseling, financial aid awareness sessions, etc. at the institution’s request
Ensure all administrative responsibilities are completed as outlined and on time, in the department procedures including updates to Salesforce.com, sales reports, scheduling reports, expenses and strategy work
Attend all activities relating to industry trade shows and other direct customer facing opportunities
Sales territory: MA, RI, CT
- 5-8 years of B2B or relationship management experience
- 5 years of experience with indirect lending, preferably in Education Finance
- Proven ability to lead teams, drive change and influence work groups
- Business Leadership – Ability to coordinate and drive business development efforts with executive leaders
- Project Management –Lead projects from inception through completion
- Business Development - Design business solutions to meet the needs of the client
- Ability to inform, educate and influence to effectively set up proposed projects when working with cross-functional counterparts and internal colleagues
- Creative Problem Solving – Analytical creativity and problem solving skills, focusing on driving results that balance risk/reward
- Bachelor's Degree Required
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.