Digital Experience Owner (Remote)
Marketing, Digital Experience, and Communications
Massachusetts, United States
Req. Number: 217739
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
The Experience Owner I (EO1) collaborates with business, technology, and analytics partners to prioritize and deliver on the strategic vision of new products & services. The EO1 will help with the implementation of product roadmaps and capabilities to support business and customer needs. The EO1 will use agile methodologies across product teams to drive the continued transformation from a project-based to a product-based organization focused on maximizing the value of the customer experience.
The EO will use a collaborative approach and “digital-first” mindset to help Citizens Bank create and implement innovative products and solutions. The EO1 will be partner with stakeholders to foster an agile mindset across product teams to drive optimal team performance.
Finally, the EO will identify trends in the external marketplace to ensure adoption of the product, and that the product is designed with the customer in mind. In collaboration with the neighborhood lead, the EO will also co-develop the roadmap for continuous growth and improvement of product outcomes and customer experience.
- Develop a product roadmap focused on delivering exceptional customer experience. Transform the high-level vision into detailed requirements and acceptance criteria. Ensure that the agile team delivers agreed upon standards for quality and scope.
- Work closely with delivery teams to ensure they build the right functionality in a timely manner.
- Facilitate team continuous discussion of innovative ways to improve products and services.
- Understand, read and analyze team results and agile metrics so to effectively communicate progress on product roadmap against the mission and OKRs.
- Use market and industry knowledge to generate criteria to inform end-user needs. Integrate product research and requirements to enhance user satisfaction and ensure customer driven design.
- Translate strategy into actionable tasks, and work with cross-functional agile teams to ensure execution on those requirements. Create, prioritize and refine backlog in collaboration with Neighborhood Leads to deliver the most valuable work first, while ensuring technical integrity of all features or components. Frequently review and analyze metrics and OKRs to update to key stakeholders on progress against product roadmap.
- Serve as key leader on agile team(s):
- Empower pod members to continuously learn and a grow
- Prioritize work against clearly defined outcome-oriented goals, metrics and OKRs.
- Support an agile mindset across internal teams to drive the transition to a customer-centric organization.
- Provide oversight to ensure alignment with agile/scrum practices.
- Participate in scrum of scrums ceremony aiding in impediment removal and owning applicable tasks.
- Provide feedback to pod members on performance, and work with the Agile Coach and Scrum Master to evaluate the performance of the Pod and its members.
- Lead large scale product demo or reviews. Develop UI prototypes, assist with data provisioning, and perform analytics around usage, behavioral/transactional and technical data.
- 7+ years of experience in product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process/user interface design.
- Knowledge of agile approaches (e.g., XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD) as well as design thinking and front –to-back process reengineering and automation.
- Experience providing technical solutions to functional challenges.
- Consistently applies current procedures and technologies to resolve business issues.
- Knowledgebase of relevant products/services which is broad, current and technology-focused.
- Ability to link and synthesize data and research across the business and external market to drive product development and enable digitization.
- Producing detailed functional and information requirements models and documentation, including strong story telling expertise to ensure impact and buy in.
- Training teams’ requirements analyses and quality reviews.
- Focus on the Customer (customer orientation)
- Unlock Potential (management development)
- Drive Outcomes (execution)
- Technical Excellence / Products & Services (extensive and current knowledge of relevant product(s))
- Agile Methodologies
- Requirements Analysis (e.g., design thinking)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in financial services
- Experience establishing risk-based controls within a highly regulated environment
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.