Commercial Field Examiner/Reviewer (Work at Home)Location Massachusetts Req. Number199327 Category Risk Management, Compliance Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
- Perform examinations at customer site
- Perform testing of collateral including A/R invoices, credit memos, cash application, test count of inventory, cost test inventory, gross margin and in-transit testing.
- Verify both the value and existence of collateral within a primary focus on accounts receivable and inventory.
- Assess trends and recommend enhancements to the deal structure in order to reduce the bank’s exposure.
- Provide an onsite perspective to the overall credit.
- Provide written report summarizing exam findings
- Perform Take Down exams to establish starting balances and reserves on borrowing base certificates concurrent with loan closings and fundings.
- Assist in engagement of third-party vendors with respect to vendor selection, report type, report content, report format and contract authorization in accordance with master professional services agreements and bank policies and procedures.
- Interact with senior management of Commercial Credit Risk and Commercial Lending regarding completed exams.
- Provide direct, responsive customer service to external vendors and internal customers (i.e., RMs/PMs/Division Executives/Credit Officers) that CFE supports and serve as the primary liaison and point-of-contact with both internal customers and external vendors with regard to identification and explanation of any issues of concern, and development/application of any potential risk mitigates.
- Research and develop work papers and test appropriate for specific industries
- Minimum 5+ years of field exam or related experience
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in team environment
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Demonstrate ability to succinctly communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and within tight deadlines
- Must be able to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance Accounting or Economics
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8-5
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.