Citizens Multi-Site Assistant Branch Manager
Manchester, New Hampshire
Req. Number: 219045
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
- Drives sales through service: Build and promote branch identity, drive sales and promote overall ownership and accountability for improving customer service and branch success
- Manage a High Performing Team: Show accountability by taking ownership of the business and willingness to make customer-focused decisions when needed
- Empower your colleagues and lead by example: Support multiple branch locations, inspire ownership among your teams and be an active player-coach.
- Utilizing digital technologies and applications to drive business results.
- Ensure our customers are extremely satisfied with every interaction – make it memorable and the best part of their day
- Coach and Develop to Drive Results: Assist colleagues in achieving their developmental goals and career aspirations
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Citizens every day.
- 2 or more years of sales management experience in Retail or Branch Banking environment
- Proven ability to coach and develop to drive sales results and operational excellence in a high volume branch environment.
- Successful record of driving an exceptional customer experience validated through customer satisfaction surveys.
- Strong financial and business acumen including experience interpreting reports to drive productivity.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities prioritize and delegate while delivering results.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to build customer base by approaching and establishing dialogue with customers.
- Maintain an active role through partnerships with community and civic organizations
- Ability to work all branch operating hours, as needed, including weekends and some evenings.
- Ability to travel, as needed, to required trainings and/or other branch locations
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining an unique identifier from the NMLS
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Leading by example
- Team Leadership
- Customer service
- Risk acumen
- Retail banking
- Consultative selling
- Cross selling
- Front office customer management
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.