Distribution Risk Internal Testing PartnerLocation Warwick, Rhode Island Req. Number208969 Category Administration, Risk Management, Commercial Banking, Compliance, Corporate Full/Part Time F
Distribution Risk Internal Testing Partner is responsible for conducting and/or leading a variety of Distribution reviews. Reviews are conducted onsite or remote using various approaches such as data analysis, re-performance, inquiry or observational testing.
Primary responsibilities Include:
- Solid understanding of Retail branch/Distribution Channel operations, Risk, Audit (2+years experience)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to use critical thinking to make sound business decisions
- High-level attention to details and commitment to delivering quality work
- Ability to work independently and lead others, self-motivated
- Prior experience and proficiency in MS Applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time, including overnight travel if requested
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Risk awareness
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to analyze data
- Prior experience preparing risk assessments or working with internal/external exam team
- Experience with data analytics/reporting tools, Access databases, Citizens Mainframe, TouchPoint, Digital One or Oracle
Bachelor's Degree required
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (may vary based on travel schedule)
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.