Wealth Management Reporting AnalystLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Req. Number212668 Category Administration, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Wealth Management Reporting Analyst is a professional role focused on business analysis and reporting. The role will require significant interaction with various business partners. This is a critical role to both measure business results and support regulator exams and audits. A qualified candidate will get an opportunity to work in a collaborate environment and be a key component to the success of the business.
The role will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the design and implementation of internal management reporting process to support management routines within Wealth Management with a focus on trends and monitoring of business performance. End state process needs to include output for each of the individual business lines within Wealth as well as for Consolidated Wealth as needed
- Requires working with several areas including Sales, Operations, Risk, Product and Finance to gather necessary data
- Ability to manage significant amounts of data is a key success factor
- Perform quality control on output produced to ensure accuracy of information
- Interpret reporting results for presentation to management
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Working knowledge of financial reporting, metrics and analytics
- Ability to work independently as well as within groups
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload.
- Attention to detail is critical including ability to work with data to develop metrics and analytics
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, MS Access, Power BI) and the ability to produce presentations
Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field, recent graduates will be considered
Hours and Work Schedule
Work Schedule: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.