Trade Desk Specialist
Wealth and Asset Management, Finance and Accounting, Operations
Johnston, Rhode Island
Job ID: 223458
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
As a Licensed Series 7 and 63 colleague you will provide world class service in trade entry, order execution, account maintenance and customer service. Products include but not limited to managed accounts, mutual funds, fixed income and equities.
- Highly motivated, team oriented colleague will be able to work individually as well as effectively with other teams.
- Initiate and submit trades for mutual funds, UITS, structured products, equities and fixed income over the phone and through paperwork
- Assist financial advisors with trade corrections, operational support
- Assist financial advisors, and department managers with various products and service related requests as needed
- Proven ability to handle complex work items
- Outstanding problem resolution skills, including experience working with Risk and/or Legal business partners to resolve customer issues
- Strong written and verbal communications skills allow you clearly explain ideas, questions and resolutions to your team, as well other internal/external business partners
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to build and maintain business partner relationships
- Ability to take initiative and identify operational improvement opportunities to create efficiencies within the department
- Ability to contribute to and thrive in a fast paced, highly engaged team oriented environment and have a positive demeanor and be open minded
- Exceptional problem resolution skills while being able to assess risk and interpret business requirements to provide possible solutions
- 2- 3 year of experience in Financial services
- Experience in a call center environment preferred
- Series 7 & 63 licenses required
- Problem Solving skills
- Multi-task oriented
- Flexible team player
- Adapt to a constantly evolving environment
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.