Subpoena Case Processor
Johnston, Rhode Island
Job ID: 24229
The successful candidate will be a member of the Subpoena Summons Processing Team within the Citizens Bank Legal Department. This group responds to legal requests (subpoena’s, summons, search warrants, etc.) for customer account records and information. This position will report to the Subpoena Processing Manager who reports to the Litigation Manager.
- Collect data and documentation from a multitude of sources and individuals in response to legal requests served on the bank.
- Manage cases assigned to you to be in legal compliance while ensuring customer financial information is preserved
- Adhere to established procedures, policies, and regulatory guidelines
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- Ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities, plan and prioritize daily responsibilities while maintaining close attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness
- Solid organization and time management skills
- Possess professional written and verbal skills
- Proficiency with MS-365 including the ability to properly create and format documents.
- A strict adherence to confidentiality
- Familiarity with legal documentation and legal process
- Experience with financial services industry preferred
- Associate degree and/or experience as a Legal Assistant is beneficial, but not required.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Employment decisions are based solely on experience, performance, and ability. Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies (Citizens) provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, perceived disability or history or record of a disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
- Change Management Lead Johnston, Rhode Island; Westwood, Massachusetts; Charlotte, North Carolina; Boston, Massachusetts; Glen Allen, Virginia; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Johnston, Rhode Island, Westwood, Massachusetts, Charlotte, North Carolina, Boston, Massachusetts, Glen Allen, Virginia, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Business Banking QA QC Analyst Fort Washington, Pennsylvania; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Johnston, Rhode Island; Westwood, Massachusetts Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Johnston, Rhode Island, Westwood, Massachusetts
- Senior Enterprise Architect Johnston, Rhode Island; Phoenix, Arizona; Charlotte, North Carolina; Franklin, Tennessee; Westwood, Massachusetts Johnston, Rhode Island, Phoenix, Arizona, Charlotte, North Carolina, Franklin, Tennessee, Westwood, Massachusetts