Senior Unsecured Lending Product AnalystLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Req. Number199627 Category Administration, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
Are you enthusiastic about helping customers who are experiencing financial hardship? Do you have the drive for maximizing collections performance through analytics and promoting tools and offers to customers? Are you looking for the autonomy and support to implement strategies that improve customer loyalty and company financial performance? If so, consider joining the Citizens Bank as the Unsecured Lening Senior Collections Strategies Analyst. As the Unsecured Lending Sr. Product Analyst, you will work to uncover and deploy opportunities within the delinquent unsecured lending portfolio and create the analytical structure to drive long term continuous improvement. Working closely with Collections, Vendor Management, Strategy Enablement, Channel Strategies, Offer Strategies, Collections Reporting and Initiative execution teams to recommend and implement strategies that assist customers to resolve their financial debt while maximizing profitability.
You will work independently across a multifunctional team to identify and prioritize new business initiatives to continue to evolve with the portfolio and marketplace. The position requires you to identify performance drivers, conceptualize and deploy new strategies, evaluate strategy performance and be the subject matter expert that advises our businesses on the delinquent portfolio performance and future expectations.
To be a successful Student Lending Collections and Recovery Strategies Analyst, you will also:
- Create analytics views to describe performance
- Evaluate effectiveness of current customer outreach campaigns and offer programs
- Identify account segments for differentiated treatment
- Conceptualize and deploy enhancements to improve collections efficiency
- Work closely with the collections operation team to effectively identify opportunities and promote new strategic vision
- Partner with Product Owners and Credit Risk product teams in driving out tactical plans
- 3+ years of experience in collections analytics or credit risk
- SAS / Enterprise Guide / SQL or other data mining experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related areas of study
- Experience in measuring operational strategies
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills and the ability to work with various internal stakeholders under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to connect with people of all levels and functions
- Self starter capable of working independently in a fast paced environment
- Able to thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.