Senior Software EngineerLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Req. Number1910469 Category IT, Digital Technology, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Senior Software Engineer will identify, gather requirements, analyze, design, develop, test, document, administer, and implement software applications and solutions using the Bizagi Business Process Management (BPM) suite. S/he will provide guidance, recommendations and roadmap for the Bizagi platform and application.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Guide the bank to structure the Center of Excellence to govern the expansion of the digital transformation.
- Provide technical expertise on topics like infrastructure, integration, performance, cloud, and best practices.
- Be the Bizagi platform expert, with deep, hands-on technical and functional knowledge, including performing design and code reviews.
- Own the best practices and continuous improvement for the bank.
- Ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards.
- Define standards and methods for the technical aspects of an implementation.
- Create workflows, configure and extend objects, and implement the system logic necessary to satisfy the requirements.
- Work with database administrators, business users, testers, middleware, system engineers, network engineers and other staff to ensure data consistency, security and privacy.
- This role also will be responsible in assisting end users in determining and resolving the day-to-day production system issues and errors.
- Configure applications and enhancements including, but not limited to forms, reports, underlying logic and interface components on development projects as assigned.
- Communicate in a coherent and concise manner to the team and obtain buy in for the proposed solution as well as raise awareness of potential risks. S/He should identify risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with software application design, testing, implementation and engineering duties using Bizagi (or similar BPM tool) andMicrosoft .NET Framework.
- Deep knowledge of integration using web services, REST and proprietary interfaces.
- Proficient with enterprise architecture and concepts.
- Proficient with cloud services and cloud development.
- 5+ years of experience understanding and refining system requirements, business process analysis, object-oriented analysis and data modelling.
- SQL experience with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL
- Server Experience with XML, Xpath, IIS.
- Practical experience defining and developing APIs.
- Familiarity with SaaS and PaaS platforms.
- Familiarity with Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, AI.
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science, software development or relevant field.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: 9 to 5 core hours
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.