Senior Manager FinanceLocation Dedham, Massachusetts Req. Number198894 Category Finance and Accounting, Management, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
Citizens Bank is seeking an experienced Finance professional to join our Finance organization supporting the Consumer Bank. As an integral member of the Consumer Bank finance team, this leader will partner with our Deposit product and Strategy leaders to ensure financial discipline and alignment with the division’s financial and strategic priorities.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Primarily responsible for the forecasting, budgeting, strategic planning and month-end close processes for Citizens Bank Consumer Retail and Direct Bank deposit product forecasting
- Partner with multiple senior stakeholders, including the President of Citizens Access, the Heads of our business line deposits groups, The Consumer Bank’s Product & Pricing Analytics teams, Consumer Marketing as well as Citizens Bank’s Treasury group
- Provide analytic support for strategic business cases, as well as scenario and sensitivity analysis driven by the Deposits and Citizens Access Direct bank teams
- Manage a team of 4 analysts
- Prior experience in Banking required, experience with deposits pricing and forecasting strongly desired
- Intellectually curious, self-motivated and independent
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with Financial Analysis
- Experience with stakeholder management, and financial process ownership
- Strong business partnership, communication skills, and executive presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint).
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor/MBA in Finance, Accounting or similar analytical discipline
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week:40
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.