Senior IT AuditorLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Req. Number197654 Category Finance and Accounting, Audit, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Internal Audit team at Citizens Bank is hiring a Senior Auditor for the Information Technology audit team. The Internal Audit team is made up of over 100 skilled professionals with the mission of consistently providing the Board, Audit Committee, Shareholders, and Executive Management with an independent and objective view of the effectiveness of the bank’s control environment, risk management practices, and culture. The Senior Auditor will be responsible for performing audit activities across the bank, covering all business lines, including Consumer Banking, Commercial Banking, Finance, and Risk Management. Knowledge of cloud computing, IaaS/SaaS/PaaS, DevOps, web application technology, operating system, database and networking is required.
A Senior Auditor will identify risks and controls in key businesses and develop test work to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the controls.
- Perform detailed test work, applying bank, industry, and regulatory guidance when assessing business line practices and procedures.
- Produce clear, complete, concise, and well-organized workpapers in accordance with Internal Audit’s Methodology.
- Act as lead auditor on sections of large audit engagements or lead auditor on small audit engagements, with responsibility for supervising Staff Auditors.
- Collaborate across the larger Internal Audit team to support the assessment of technology-related risk in bank businesses.
- Execute certain routine team responsibilities, such as performance of continuous monitoring activities, team scheduling, or representing the Internal Audit team at meetings with business line management.
- Travel on a limited basis (<5%).
- 3-5+ years financial industry experience in information technology, cybersecurity, or auditing.
- Knowledge of cloud computing, IaaS/SaaS/PaaS, DevOps, web application technology, operating system, database and networking.
- High level knowledge of banking/financial services business processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor ‘s degree, preferably with an Information Technology or Management Information System major, or an advanced degree in a related field.
- Professional certification, such as CISA, CCSP, CISSP, CIA, are preferred.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.