Senior Infrastructure EngineerLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Req. Number200518 Category IT, Digital Technology, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The role of the ServiceNow Infrastructure Engineer is an individual contributor responsible for designing, integrating, building and support our ServiceNow Platform specifically in event management and orchestration. This entails establishing and supporting best practice around instance strategy, core data, integrations and ensuring the overall technical health of the platform. In this role you will interface with the platform owner, enterprise architects and development teams during the implementation and support of solutions.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage integrations between ServiceNow and 3rd-party system (REST, SOAP, orchestration and other relevant methodologies)
- Research, create & test Event and Alert rules to include CI binding, event correlation and automated incident creation
- Configuration of event dashboards, reports, etc.
- Develop scripts on the ServiceNow platform to automate tasks and integrations
- Define solutions across the platform that align to out of the box capabilities
- Minimum 5 years of ServiceNow development, configuration, integration, and administration experience with the following components:
- IT Service Management & IT Operations Management (CMDB, Discovery, Orchestration, Event Management)
- Advanced ability to modify and create server-side object-oriented JSON, Regular Expressions (RegEx)
- Experience with event management tools (e.g. - Netcool, HP SIM, NetIQ Sentinel or similar technologies)
- This position is part of a 24x7x365 on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.