Senior Infrastructure EngineerLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Job ID/ Req. Number196707 Category IT Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
This role will be a Sr. Infrastructure Server Engineer with a strong focus on Operating System Engineering for Windows, improving process and implementing automation for our administrative tasks and server builds. He/She will be engaged to assist in improving OS build standards and processes, work with the build team on complex builds and work with the architecture and project team to validate solution designs . He/She will work closely with our operations support partners, security, project, and Architecture teams.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordination and change submittal for security patching or any security related remediation.
- Working closely with Operations support teams on deployment plans
- Working with security to understand in detail security scanning output to help with a remediation plan.
- Work with platform vendors as needed
- Troubleshoot any issues potentially related to the installation of any security fix, patch or otherwise.
- Document and report on patching and compliance remediation
- Process improvement
- Automate existing processes using Cloud automation tools
- Highly detail oriented, Superior written and speaking abilities in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Self-thinker able to work through issues and escalate only when appropriate
- Scripting (Power Shell) and or Ansible
- Systems Center Configuration Manager
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with general requirements and considerations of deploying technology in a regulated industry such as financial services or health care
- Advanced skills in Windows 2012, 2016, 2019 technologies
- 10+ years of experience
- Advanced Level of Virtualization (VMWare)
- Understanding of Active Directory and DNS
- Familiarity with server hardware (Dell/HP/Cisco UCS)
- Some Knowledge of cloud technologies are a Big Plus (Terraforms, Docker, Openshift, Jenkins, Ansible, Redhat)
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Microsoft Certifications
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8AM to 5PM (with adjustments for any after hours or weekend work)
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.