Senior Infrastructure EngineerLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Job ID/ Req. Number195529 Category IT Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Senior Network Delivery Engineer will be a member of the Network Services Delivery team within the Network Services organization. The Network Service Delivery Team is responsible for quality delivery of network services across the enterprise. These services include business requested project support, properties projects, network platform administration / provisioning, network platform lifecycle and cable plant facilities management. The successful candidate must have experience with the delivery of network services across data, voice and network security platforms.
Primary responsibilites include:
- Lead the delivery of business requested and properties projects requiring integration of multiple technologies.
- Maintain network operating environment by supporting lifecycle projects while ensuring compliance with configuration standards.
- Support platform provisioning necessary to deliver capabilities defined in network services service catalog
- Perform periodic review of process, procedures and protocols to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Network Services service catalog
- Escalation point in conjunction with the assigned Project Manager for any deployment issues or escalations.
- Resource coordination and assignment for implementation projects, while ensuring consistent and balanced resource utilization across the team.
- Partnership and consultation with internal business partners in Cybersecurity, Technology Architecture and Service Operations & Support, including third-party support leads and vendors.
- Maintain network solutions that are compliant with Cybersecurity Policy and applicable industry regulations
- Support evolution of the network services operating environment through automation and new technology adoption
- Experience supporting a multi-platform network environment with demonstrated ability to lead the delivery for current and new technologies
- Ability to apply process management principles to set the tone and pace for the maturation of the program
- Proven ability to influence and gain trust at business and technology management levels in multi-culture environments
- Ability to manage multiple project activities simultaneously to short timescales
- Ability to demonstrate continuous improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing technology and business environment
- Experience with cloud services and IT service automation
- Platform providers experience; Cisco, Palo Alto, InfoBlox, F5, Illumio, Verizon, AT&T
Education, Certification and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical discipline with 8+ years of network service delivery (Data, Voice and Cyber Security) experience.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M - F
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.