Senior Finance ManagerLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Job ID/ Req. Number1810948 Category Finance and Accounting Full/Part Time F Regular/Temporary 1st Shift
The Corporate Planning team manages the process for developing forward looking financial projections for Citizens Financial Group. This involves:
- Understanding executive management's information needs and designing deliverables and processes to fulfill them
- Coordinating participation of finance partners for all business lines and support units
- Soliciting and integrating input from subject matter experts in Risk, Capital Planning and Tax
- Evaluating the results of each exercise to understand key assumptions, and to identify risks and opportunities contained therein
- Working with finance teams to model alternatives as appropriate, and
- Reporting upon the projections in a concise, transparent executive level presentation
- Assist in development, analysis and reporting of monthly estimates, internal forecasts, strategic plans and Budget.
- Partner with finance community to understand key drivers impacting trends.
- Evaluate financial projections in light of environment, historical performance, initiatives and external market expectations.
- Provide transparent reporting, highlighting significant assumptions, opportunities and risks. Distill conclusions into succinct, impactful analysis and commentary appropriate for executive management.
- Provide visibility to constituencies that leverage forecast/budget data such as Corporate Strategy and Corporate Reporting.
- Support monthly executive meetings (Management Business Reviews) by evaluating materials provided by participants, and highlighting key questions/areas of interest.
- Provide analytical support to quarterly reporting process. Develop inputs to the briefing materials used for CFG executive management, CFG Board of Directors, and external investors.
- Maintain strong financial controls and drive continual process improvement.
- 5+ years of direct experience in business unit financial management, preferably at a financial institution.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the big picture, while navigating detailed assumptions embedded in forecast/budget.
- Hands on, detailed oriented, and diligent with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, ability to work across the organization.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Working knowledge of Hyperion EssBase a plus.
- Superior written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact independently with all levels of management.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.