Senior Business AnalystLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Req. Number212865 Category Digital Technology, Investment, Administration, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Senior Business Analyst is an experienced professional responsible for concurrently managing a variety of initiatives for the Wealth Management organization.
The Senior Business Analyst role is responsible to:
- Establish and manage all project tasks - or parts of an assigned project - within scope, quality and timeframe allocated with minimal supervision
- Identify, evaluate and track progress of risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies while escalating as needed and appropriate; includes presentation of proposals/ options/ alternatives and ability to drive execution of decided approach.
- Collaborate highly effectively with impacted stakeholders to ensure needs and expectations are fully represented, decision-makers are clearly identified, and outcomes/ plans are regularly communicated
- Establish and convey clear meeting objectives, facilitate discussions to ensure transparency, mitigate conflicts/ discrepancies, gain consensus, and document/ circulate any and all decisions, follow-ups and/or assigned action items
- Utilizing inputs from subject matter experts and other available resources, analyze and evaluate opportunities to accelerate timing, realize cost savings, and/or pursue operational efficiencies
- Maintain and develop knowledge of project management and coordination methodologies, sharing best practices where appropriate to support consistency in approach and/or continuous improvement
- Collaborate extremely effectively with team members
- Assist senior management with assigned deliverables as needed
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality on matters designated as sensitive or secret
- Contribute towards maintaining a strong risk management and regulatory control environment
- 3+ years of direct experience with independently managing projects/ initiatives
- 5+ years of related experience in project management techniques/ methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications; ability to communicate with all levels of colleagues and adapt/ tailor messages depending upon the audience
- Attention to detail, including thoroughly completing assigned deliverables
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as within groups of two or more, as needed
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to independently build and nurture rapport with internal clients and business partners
- Experience in Finance Services, particularly the Securities/ Investments industry
- Proficient with suite of MS Office applications such as Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with online project tools such as Jira, Confluence and PlanView
- Relevant recognized formal qualification in Business Analysis is desirable but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (business administration, financial management, operations management) required; advanced degree a plus
- Project-related certification a plus
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday
This role will be based out of the Johnston Campus location
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.