Senior ArchitectLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Req. Number199752 Category IT, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
As a Senior Architect, you will be instrumental in bringing innovative ideas to fruition. Your role will be central to the successful integration of disruptive technologies within the organization. Our solutions architecture team employs an entrepreneurial attitude, encouraging team-members to think outside the box to develop solutions. The Architect II provides deep technical knowledge and architectural design mentorship at a platform and portfolio level and will be a key contributing architect on large/complex projects with a variety of components.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Participating in code and design reviews with teams of software, network and cloud engineers to ensure that solutions meet current enterprise standards; ensuring the cybersecurity of proposed solutions. Applying specialized knowledge of industry standards or practices to assigned initiatives.
- Designing and handling solutions that provide frameworks, interfaces, and services that can be extended and reused across the portfolio, ensuring that architecture is consistent with enterprise architecture standards, guidelines and principles.
- Frequently collaborating with other functional teams' leadership and engineers to align and use solutions. Contributing to technology direction, develop architecture and influence implementation to gain measurable business improvements.
- Providing post-implementation support to project stakeholders, such as training and troubleshooting. Applying analysis based on research and introspection to recommend solutions.
- Performing long-term trend analysis regarding the implementation of new technological solutions; analyzing data gathered and produce reports.
- Reviewing performance and control reports; determining the appropriate course of action to improve performance when necessary. Extending business product innovation through the introduction, adoption and implementation of technology.
- 5+ years of web-development or solutions architecture experience
- Hands-on experience with end-to-end software development of complex multi-tiered systems
- Experience with multiple IT disciplines with a confirmed understanding of relevant architectural concepts
- Experience using system and process analysis
- Strong communication skills; ability to facilitate technical conversations with non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in the financial services industry; understanding of the role of consumer and custodial banks; experience handling sensitive financial data
- Strong business analysis, solutions crafting, interaction management and presentation skills.
- Experience in Payment Systems
- UI/UX experience, including relevant web/application branding techniques
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related foreign discipline
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M - F
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.