Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Architect II
Job ID: 26073
Full/Part Time: Full Time
RPA Architect II
As an automation Architect, you will be instrumental in bringing innovative ideas to fruition. Your role will be central to the successful integration of disruptive technologies within the organization. The architect is capable of working across multiple technology domains and developing a solution and presenting the design. The automation Architect provides deep technical knowledge of automation products and architectural design mentorship at a platform and portfolio level and will be a key contributing architect on various automation projects with a variety of components. The Architect is capable of presenting designs and ideas to an Architecture Review Board.
The automation Architect will be responsible for:
- Working with senior level engineers, Enterprise architects and platform owner to set the automation platform’s technical direction and strategic objectives.
- Aligning efforts with central architecture function to influence technical standards and progress enterprise objectives.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure both deliveries of desired business outcomes and alignment to enterprise standards.
- Driving key architecture decisions to solve critical complex problems for assigned and adjacent platforms. Working with the Company Platform Owner and senior architects to guide Technical Platform architecture and engineering teams.
- Focusing on driving architecture towards long-term Business Unit/Enterprise goals and objectives. Partnering with business leadership to influence priorities and objectives.
- Capturing best-practice knowledge from engineering and field teams and share reference architectures and patterns with technical teams. Networking with peers on technical matters, design prototypes, system designs and enterprise-wide research projects
- Defining roadmap, future state of automation platforms and strategy. Evaluate different products and come up with suggestions.
- Creating Proof of Concept (PoC) for new technical solutions.
· 4+ years of automation development or architecture experience in automation tools such as Blueprism, UiPath.
· Hands-on experience in automation development or solution designing of complex business processes.
· Experience in 1 or more of the following technology areas. Infrastructure, Security, DevOps, Application Development, Database technologies, Cloud computing(AWS, Azure, GCP)
· Experience with multiple IT disciplines with a confirmed understanding of relevant architectural concepts
· Experience using system and process analysis
· Strong communication skills; ability to facilitate technical conversations with non-technical stakeholders
· Experience with Microsoft Power Platform.
· Experience building cloud based automations
· Experience with API’s
· A bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in computer science or a related field
Education and Certifications
· Required: Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
· Preferred: Master's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
The salary range for this position is $ 112,720- $ 169,080, plus benefits and an opportunity to earn an annual discretionary bonus. For an overview of our benefits, visit https://jobs.citizensbank.com/benefits. Actual pay is based on various factors including but not limited to the work location, and relevant skills and experience.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Employment decisions are based solely on experience, performance, and ability. Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies (Citizens) provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, perceived disability or history or record of a disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
- HM Loan Officer Assistant Albany, New York; Remote Albany, New York, Remote
- Citizens Banker Fayetteville, New York Fayetteville, New York
- Credit Risk Manager II Johnston, Rhode Island; Shelton, Connecticut; Westwood, Massachusetts Johnston, Rhode Island, Shelton, Connecticut, Westwood, Massachusetts