Security Technology Risk ManagerLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Job ID/ Req. Number191428 Category Corporate Security Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Risk Manager (RM) partners with business unit management to manage and assess, on an ongoing basis, the material risks associated with its activities, determining if actions need to be taken to strengthen risk management or reduce risk given performance against the business unit’s risk profile and tolerance. The RM will accomplish this by participating and providing detailed feedback on the adequacy of project deliverables that strengthen the control environment or reduce risk against the business unit’s risk profile and tolerances.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsibilities for this colleague include the development and maintenance of an effective end-to-end risk management program including development of design adequacy and control effectiveness. The RM serves as the subject matter expert, providing knowledge and expertise on compliance obligations, regulations and industry standards while adhering to Citizens’ procedures and guidelines.
The RM will establish and maintain an effective business relationship with business partners, key project stakeholders, Second Line of Defense and subject matter experts to advise and support the Business Control Officer (BCO).
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology, Information Security, Data Management and/or Business Continuity
- 5+ years of Risk Management experience gained from working in financial services industry, preferably in Technology Risk or Operational Risk
- Experience in an organization that is highly regulated
- Advanced knowledge of internal controls and risk self assessment
- Knowledge of business processes and/or products and operations; regulatory requirements; and key processes, risks and controls
- Analytical skills
- Strong business writing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Project management skills to support multiple complex assignments
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s Degree preferred
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
Technology discipline certification such as CCNA, MCSE, RHCE
Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week:40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.