Records Management InternshipLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Job ID/ Req. Number192434 Category Administration Full/Part Time F Regular/Temporary 1st Shift
The Records Management Intern will support the Records Management Program. The Records Management Team is responsible for the maintenance of the Citizens Bank Records Retention Schedule.
- Reviewing current legal citations driving retention requirements in the Records Retention Schedule
- Organizing and preparing research using prescribed methodology under the supervision of senior analysts
- Identifying federal and state retention requirements that may impact retention requirements
- Presenting findings and changes to retention schedule to leadership
- Attention to detail
- Ability to execute work independently and as a team member with good interpersonal skills – using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Advanced understanding of the Microsoft® Office suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including but not limited to: correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, vocabulary, etc.).
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in pre-law or related degree
- Expected graduation date of May 2020 is preferred
- Minimum GPA 3.0
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F 8am - 5pm
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.