Program Manager IJohnston, Rhode Island
The IT Program Manager is responsible for the financial management, cost management, management reporting, processes, and skill and capability development for the whole division or the whole portfolio for the IT Unit or subset, globally across the affected regions. This role is focused on the Automation and Workflow technology domains.
Primary responsibilites include:
- Responsible for setting and implementing strategy, while being key point of grasping efficiencies
- Handling all risk and audit related matters
- Represent the respective IT or operations unit in all governance groups / meetings and cooperates with other departments (IT units, COO, Finance, Audit, Tax, Client, Legal and HR) to ensure full financial and full management process picture is understood and managed
- Drive client relationship management and communication internally and between the CIO and the organization or cross-communication among the silos
- Responsible for the development of the strategy and execution of capability skills and resourcing within the Technology function
- Responsible for leading the definition, implementation, and continuous improvement of policies, processes, reporting and procedures that deliver consistent and reliable products and services to the department
- Continually surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes
- Senior Management and Executive presentation material creation
- Lead the de-commissioning of non-strategic software
- Minimum of 4 years previous experience managing a change initiative or large component of a program
- Minimum of 5 Experience leading a team of professionals with individual and team objectives aligned to divisional/organizational business goals
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working in the Information Technology field or division of a large institution
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing program and/or departmental budgets as well as capital investment planning and reporting
- Domain expertise in automation, work-flow, AI/ML and OCR
Education, Certification and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree required
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.