Principal Service Mgmt SpecLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Req. Number208095-1 Category IT, Infrastructure, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Principal Service Management Specialist is a high impact role that provides subject matter expertise and hands-on technical development/delivery support to establish core capabilities and provide ongoing enhancement of the ServiceNow Portal and Catalog modules.
The role will be interfaces with multiple layers within the business and IT areas. Will provide an understanding of the requirements and objectives of ITIL and ITSM best practices and advises the organization on overall health of Portal and Catalog Delivery.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work within the Portal and Catalog modules of ServiceNow.
- Ensure that the information in the defined Service Catalogs is consistent with information outlined in the discussions with other areas across the enterprise.
- Strategic design of the Service Catalog and Service Portfolio and drive toward a single system of engagement.
- Coordinate and facilitate discussions and working sessions between Service Catalog owners ensuring appropriate level of requirements gathering are understood, documented and reviewed.
- Manage relationships with other process management teams to provide a consistent delivery framework.
- Work across teams to define requirements, documentation and training so processes are implemented, documented and appropriate training completed.
- Proactively escalate problems and issues and drive to resolution.
- Adhere to department procedures as directed by the department and CFG's procedures guide.
- Translate risk language into actionable items and deliverables designed to continually enhance processes.
- Ability to work in an Agile framework.
- 5+ years of experience with Portal and Service Catalog Management in ServiceNow
- Experience defining and documenting Business Service definitions with all relevant parties as well as interacting with Service Owners to interpret and agree on the contents of their respective Service Catalogs
- Good track record for innovation and measurable process improvements.
- Good presentation and communications skills across multiple levels of the organization, including senior management. Must be able to articulate messages across a variety of audiences.
- Self-driven and ability to work independently.
- Flexible working hours to accommodate diverse geographic locations.
- Strong customer service, analytical, research, interpersonal and problem solving skills required.
- Experience working with multicultural teams in diverse geographic locations preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication, good interpersonal skills, including collaboration, communication, relationship building, and negotiation.
- Experience in IT Operations Management disciplines.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience in Business, Information Management or a related field required
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran