Principal Architect Desktop TransformationLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Req. Number198692 Category IT, Corporate Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
- Along with the technology PMO and technical leads, serve as lead facilitator and execution leader to successfully deliver on time and budget the Desktop Transformation program including migration to Exchange Online and associated messaging functions, Windows 10 upgrade, migration to PC as a Service, Desktop as a Services virtual PC improvements, SharePoint and OneDrive migration, and associated security tools.
- Own the execution of statement of work deliverables from third party vendors working on the project.
- Collaborate with the Colleague Technology architecture, engineering and risk and service design teams to ensure desired outcomes are met in the context of the overall business and technology strategic vision.
- Collaborate with Program Management to report project status and when necessary escalate issues and risks.
- Closely partner with peers to ensure colleague experience and service design best practices are delivered across the plan/build/run/refresh/retire lifecycle.
- Partner with finance, sourcing, risk, legal to ensure master services agreements, statements of work, and other formal contract documents are executed accordingly, on time and on budget.
- Maintain currency in end user market trends and participate in industry workgroups as needed.
- 10+ years experience in solution, application and infrastructure architecture, product design and delivery in geographically distributed organizations at scale. Experience in regulated industries a plus.
- Application of solution architecture, engineering and IT frameworks and tools such as TOGAF, Zachman, UML, ITIL, COBIT, Six Sigma.
- Knowledge of Internet, data security, and industry standards and best practices within the technology scope of position, as well as supporting infrastructure such as networking, database, storage, disaster recovery, business resiliency, and server systems.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication and presentation abilities with proficiency in English.
- 10+ years proven team leadership skills with ability to introduce new end user technology solutions, drive issues to completion, delegate and prioritize multiple projects or project workstreams at the same time with competitive needs and milestones with minimal supervision, often on technically ambiguous initiatives.
- Ability to report to, written or verbally, and interact closely and frequently with executive management in formal and informal situations in a highly professional manner.
- Solid understanding of financial and accounting models used for project budgeting and reporting, as well as understanding technical and legal contracts.
- Solid understanding of service design and delivery including architecture and engineering specifications, process design, transition to operations, change management, and end user support.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a technical or scientific discipline.
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.