IT Senior Audit ManagerLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Job ID/ Req. Number192155 Category Finance and Accounting Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
- Develops, plans, implements, and directs the completion of audit activities for applicable areas of responsibility, based on bank and industry risks
- Maintains awareness of business strategies and technical advances within the industry. Improves efficiencies in audit coverage and provides the Audit Director with appropriate information regarding the status of the audit plan, issues, strategic business initiatives, etc. that affect the overall goals of the department
- Reviews and submits audit reports or conclusions for each audit conducted or supported, ensuring reports accurately reflect audit findings documented in audit working papers
- Develops strong working relationships with business line leaders, predicated on frequent and proactive lines of communication; possesses the ability to understand organizational strategy, objectives, business and technology operating models and proactively advises management in designing an effective internal control environment
- Development of a professional staff capable of meeting team, departmental and organizational goals; preparing staff to adapt to changes in the corporate environment and motivating them to higher levels of performance
- At least 10 years of experience with an internal audit function or public accounting firm, preferably within the Banking or Financial Services industry
- Strong knowledge of project management principles and disciplines; highly proficient in a number of areas including governance, financial and benefits realization, data migration, etc
- In-depth understanding of enterprise risk, including operational, financial, compliance and information technology risk
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Relevant certification (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CAMS, CISM, CRISC) strongly desired
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.