Information Security Principal Architect – Network Security / ATMLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Job ID/ Req. Number195677 Category IT Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
The Information Security (IS) Principle Architect – Network Security / ATM is a key leader on the Security Architecture team within the Security Engineering and Architecture (SEA) team.
The IS Principle Architect is a subject matter expert who, through independent project engagements and collaboration with business and technology partners, as well as third party vendors, designs, reviews and helps develop the network security architecture for the organization as well as directly supports technological and security modernization in the ATM space.
In the network security space, this includes, but is not limited to, critical network infrastructure components and capabilities such as SD-WAN, DDoS protection (volumetric, application-based) capabilities, web proxies, firewalls, VoIP components, wireless technologies, visibility controllers/matrix switches and enterprise network management platforms.
In the ATM space, this includes, but is not limited to interacting with major ATM platform providers (e.g. Diebold), and ensuring that the appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the entire ATM technology stack (operating systems, networks, etc.).
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that security is natively incorporated into the organization’s network and ATM operating environment and that these environments are sufficiently armored to defend against modern cyber threats.
- Maintaining current knowledge of emerging cyber threats, new technologies, compliance requirements and recommending cyber security enhancements and purchases that allow Citizens Bank to maintain healthy and functional networks and systems.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization on information security related matters.
Location is not a barrier for this role and while our preference would be to have a chosen candidate with onsite capabilities in one of our corporate headquarters – we are open to remote employment within the United States for an experienced candidate.
- 5 or more years in system, network, security administration, controls or information management experience and/or Security
- 10 or more years of security or network architecture experience
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges.
- Experience creating an enterprise architecture (application, data, and technical) that is aligned to business and IT imperatives.
- Familiarity with security industry standards (ISO 17799, ISO 27001/2, ISO 31000, NIST 800 series, etc.)
- Is up to date on network and ATM security requirements and industry trends.
- Experienced with core network technologies/protocols, and modern ATM platforms.
- Experience with internal controls, risk assessments, business process and internal IT control testing or operational auditing
- Experience in defining and implementing network security and solid understanding of best practices
- Demonstrated ability leading programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor's degree ( Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred)
- CISSP or other relevant security certifications
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.