Identity and Access Management Principal Security Architect
Cyber, Technology, Remote
Johnston, Rhode Island; Remote
Req. Number: 225308
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Security Architect’s role is a technical position which will support the development of security strategies and architecture vision as it relates to the Citizens platforms, specifically setting the direction for IAM as it relates to cloud.
In this role, you will work with other architects and service owners to provide a consensus-based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and synchronized with the ever-changing business needs.
Key Responsibilities will include to:
- Act as Subject-matter expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to both cloud, on-premise, Customer and Colleague enterprise technology, and the relationship between the architectures.
- Drive the adoption of Authentication and Authorization reference architectures for existing, new and emerging IAM technologies.
- Drive the creation and adoption of IAM capability roadmaps to respond to and address business and technology drivers.
- Participate in Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and drive IAM standards adoption.
- Develop effective architecture solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver a coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision.
- Create, maintain and align the Citizens Information Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption of cloud services and technologies.
- Represent Information Security on organizational project teams and ensure adherence to existing security policies and standards.
- Manage the successful technical delivery of Information Security projects and services for our customers by working directly with key business stakeholders, executives and project teams. Security architects are often the technical lead on initiatives and as such must drive the vision and alignment of the solution delivery.
- Review and management of technical security roadmaps related to cloud security and IAM within a cloud security context.
- Deliver technical security configuration architecture expertise in implementing cross-organizational information sharing.
- Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience interpreting identity and access management strategies and direction. Further, the person must have experience bringing together key tenets of Information Security to the IAM cloud strategies and developing technical security solutions that properly align.
- The individual in this role must be well educated in general aspects of Information Security, namely: Business Acumen, Digital, Financial Services, Cloud, Fintech and B2B
- Experience architecting IAM solutions within Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and, preferably, other cloud providers.
- Intimate familiarity with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Experience with Federation concepts and technologies particularly with solutions from ADFS and Ping Identity.
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Azure, particularly Azure AD and architecture designs connecting Azure to enterprise infrastructure.
- Strong experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated administration, API gateways, SOA services.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Excellent communication (oral / written) skills required.
- Consulting to key customers and senior management on project design and development scope.
- Assists customer organizations with planning and implementing complex architecture solutions.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree required (Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred)
- Relevant security / industry certifications and knowledge of ISO and NIST security standards preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
This position is not available in Colorado
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.