Home Equity Operations Business Analyst
Student and Recent Graduates
Johnston, Rhode Island
Req. Number: 224983
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
Our Home Equity Lending business is undergoing a significant transformation as we reinvent the borrowing experience. In 2021, we introduced Citizens FastLine, which dramatically simplified the borrowing process and created an industry-leading customer experience. As a result, our Home Equity business has been #1 nationally in originations over the last 12 months, and we have significant growth aspirations over the coming years. As we continue our transformation journey, we are looking for a talented individual with an interest in leveraging data and analysis to drive process improvement and excellence in operations management. .
- Identifying operational requirements and opportunities for improvement.
- Gathering information by observing workflows, analyzing reports, conducting employee interviews, etc.
- Determining appropriate methods to analyze operations, relevant information, and data.
- Documenting findings, preparing reports, and making recommendations.
- Developing new processes and procedures to enhance operations.
- Working with managers and employees to implement changes.
- Determining the effectiveness of new processes.
- Solid ability to multi-task
- Solid customer service skills
- Proficiency in PC skills and MS Office
- Solid analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of department computer applications and systems
- Solid written and verbal communication
- Capacity to work independently
- 2+ years, Experience in analysis, financial services industry or business line experience a plus
- Associate Degree Preferred
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.
- Citizens Banker Elkins Park Gardens, Pennsylvania Elkins Park Gardens, Pennsylvania
- Citizens Teller New London, Connecticut; Old Lyme, Connecticut; Westbrook Center, Connecticut New London, Connecticut, Old Lyme, Connecticut, Westbrook Center, Connecticut
- CSI Principal Control Anlyst Johnston, Rhode Island Johnston, Rhode Island