Organizational Development ConsultantLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Job ID/ Req. Number192327-1 Category Human Resources Full/Part Time F Regular/Temporary 1st Shift
The Training Director will manage and oversee the delivery of the learning strategy for Citizens Commercial Bank. As part of Citizens Learning and Development team, this role will consult with key business leaders and HR partners to ensure the learning and development needs of the business are met, including all technical, sales, product, and professional skills.
- Provides a broad range of consultative services to all levels of leadership regarding individual and team development
- Maintains full understanding of and provides guidance and support on strategic Development products and services including Talent Management, Succession Planning, Leadership and Employee Development, Performance Management and Engagement
- Helps to drive alignment among individual, business unit and corporate objectives by delivering meaningful business solutions, based on comprehensive data review and analysis and internal and external best practices
- Must understand organization and business line strategy and operating environment to develop, coordinate, and recommend interventions that support objectives
- Partners with a variety of stakeholders from line manager to senior manager to deliver development solutions that drive individual and team success
- Will partner/work with the Development Partner, HR Business Partners, and business unit leaders
- Conduct diagnostic needs assessment using a variety of field techniques
- Translate constituent needs to action and results by collaborating within and across development, HR and Citizens Bank
- Build relationships and provide consulting, design and delivery of development initiatives including training initiatives.
- Execute enterprise, group and business wide development programs
- Design and facilitate implementation of appropriate change management initiatives
- Set objectives, deliver programs, and measure the results and impact of development initiatives in the business
- Designs development solutions for the business unit
- Executes enterprise, group and business wide development solutions
- Measures impact of initiatives
- Participate in and utilize risk assessments to identify and assess the material risks that arise in their area of responsibility
- As required, participate in documenting operating procedures which include relevant controls to meet Group and local policy requirements
- As required establish, document and maintain operating procedures (and/or provide support for these activities) which include relevant controls to meet Group and local policy requirements
- Establishes procedures for attaining specific goals and objectives in a broad area of work.
- Works directly with the business units to deliver Development solutions that are grounded in the business and support the development and effectiveness of individuals and teams
- Maintains a wide network both internally and externally to deliver expert counsel and advice to business leaders
- Introduces and utilizes development solutions to drive positive change, solve business challenges, and assist the business in achieving results
- Uses a wide degree of creativity and operates independently to assess, develop, deliver and measure the effectiveness of solutions
- Enables greater integration and alignment across Citizens teams, “networks” and individuals to build talent and leadership platforms
- Development consultant will work directly with leaders to developing solutions that help them to achieve their strategic and tactical business and people goals/results
- Bachelor Degree - Years of Experience in lieu of Degree – 5 to 10 years
- Knowledge of Talent Management life-cycle processes
- Experience in assessing, customizing, and delivering leadership development strategies and programs and organizational interventions
- Demonstrated experience building partnerships, coaching, consulting, training and facilitating
- Experience in facilitation, coaching and leading teams /organizations in performance improvement strategies that result in higher performance
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality, high-impact development solutions to address business challenges and opportunities
- Superior communication, presentation and facilitation skills
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran