Customer Service RepresentativeLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Job ID/ Req. Number195750 Category Operations Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
Are you friendly, helpful, positive-minded and enjoy learning? Are you interested in joining a team of professionals that delivers world class customer service and performs needs based selling? Do you thrive in working in a fast paced environment that is ever changing? Ourrole may be the right career choice for you.
At Citizens Bank, we consider our colleagues to be our greatest asset. This is why we go to great lengths to foster an engaged workforce in our Call Center teams. Bring your skills and expertise to our team. Our Call Center colleagues have the support and training needed to grow their careers and make a lasting impact.
- Field a variety of incoming customer calls with a passion to deliver high quality solutions for our customers
- Help customers improve their banking experience and build customer relationships by recommending products and services that meet their banking needs through cross selling opportunities
- Extensive paid training to ensure your expertise and prepare you to handle customer inquiries of increasing complexity
- Dedicated support from leaders and peers to support your development and performance
- A work culture that believes in the power of working together and supporting the unique needs and career aspirations of each individual
- Satisfaction and pride in producing high quality work
- Competitive salary with quarterly performance-based incentive bonuses
- Exceptional benefits such as medical, dental, and generous Paid Time Off policy
- Variety of work schedules to suit your lifestyle and needs
- Opportunities to grow your career with a company that values career progression
- Access to 401(k) with corporate match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Access to exclusive colleague offers on Citizens Bank products and services
- 1+ years of exceptional performance in a customer facing role
- Positive and customer-focused mindset
- Prior Sales experience a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong listening and problem solving abilities, persistent enthusiasm when interacting with customers
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to navigate through difficult situations
- Exceptional time management skills
- Detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- High School degree or equivalent
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to sit for long periods answering customer calls – required
Bring your customer service skills to Citizens and we will help you accelerate your own career potential.
Be a great Citizen.
Join us today.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Various 1st Shift Schedules All shifts will include working 1 weekend day
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.