Credit Card Specialist
Customer Service and Call Center, Operations
Johnston, Rhode Island
Req. Number: 226076
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
Are you friendly, helpful, positive-minded and enjoy learning? Are you interested in joining a team of professionals that delivers world class customer service? Our Contact Center Senior Specialist role may be the right career choice for you.
At Citizens, we consider our colleagues to be our greatest asset. This is why we go to great lengths to foster an engaged workforce in our Contact Center teams. Bring your skills and expertise to our team. Our Contact Center colleagues have the support and training needed to grow their careers and make a lasting impact.
What you can expect in this role:
- Field a variety of incoming customer calls with a passion to deliver high quality solutions for our customers
- Opportunities to help customers bank better by recommending products and services that meet their banking needs
- Gain deeper knowledge and understanding of banking industry to handle customer inquiries with increasing complexity
- Satisfaction and pride in producing high quality work
- A work culture that believes in the power of working together and supporting the unique needs and career aspirations of each individual
- Comprehensive training that will draw on your previous experiences and challenge you to grow
- Observations of your recorded calls to support coaching, development and performance.
What we offer:
- Guaranteed base salary
- Exceptional benefits such as medical, dental, and generous Paid Time Off policy
- Variety of work schedules to suit your lifestyle and needs (full time, first and second shift available)
- Fixed schedules (no rotations) that include one weekend day off
- Career opportunities to develop your own potential, learn new skills, grow into new roles
- Access to 401(k) with corporate match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Access to exclusive colleague offers on Citizens Bank products and services
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of exceptional customer service or sales experience required, preferably within a financial setting
- Previous call center experience (inbound/outbound), preferred
- Positive and customer-focused mindset
- Strong listening and problem-solving abilities, persistent enthusiasm when interacting with customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Goal oriented professionals with an interest in strengthening their banking knowledge
- Exceptional time management skills
- Detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- High School degree or equivalent - required
- Computer proficiency - required
- Ability to sit for long periods answering customer calls - required
Bring your customer service skills to Citizens and we will help you accelerate your own career potential.
Be a great Citizen.
Join us today.
Hours & Work Schedule
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: 9:30am- 6pm Tues and Saturday off/ work Sunday 930am-6pm
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.
- Citizens Teller Export, Pennsylvania Export, Pennsylvania
- Citizens Teller Latrobe, Pennsylvania Latrobe, Pennsylvania
- Customer Service Relationship Support Specialist I Johnston, Rhode Island; Medford, Massachusetts; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Fort Washington, Pennsylvania; Clinton Township, Michigan Johnston, Rhode Island, Medford, Massachusetts, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, Clinton Township, Michigan