Consumer Operations Execution ProfessionalLocation Johnston, Rhode Island Job ID/ Req. Number191498 Category Administration Full/Part Time F Regular/Temporary 1st Shift
The FCRA Data Quality Manager will be responsible for capturing, organizing, analyzing and tracking data related to credit bureau reporting for all consumer lines of business.
- Interface with all 4 major credit bureaus to facilitate accurate transmission of data, monitoring credit bureau reject and assist in the resolution of errors.
- Liaise with IT for systems' maintenance and the control environment for data quality control.
- Perform various quality control functions to validate data.
- Remain apprised of issues involving FCRA and lead projects related to reporting.
- Maintain control environment (data mart) of credit reporting data.
- Prepare matrices and dashboards for data related to credit bureau reporting.
- Ensure proper collection and organization of data for FCRA related metrics tracking and enterprise dashboard reporting.
- Ensure the enterprise change management process is incorporated into data management, including changes to policy or IT platforms.
- 5+ years of experience supporting or leading the implementation of an enterprise data governance process.
- 2+ years of related FCRA experience.
- 2+ years of experience with various lending products including mortgage, credit card, home equity, auto, student and unsecured loans.
- Superior analylical skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; ability to deliver impactful concise messages to senior management.
- Superior ability to make decisions and implement actions.
- Outstanding customer service orientation and product knowledge.'
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business planning, risk managment and control methodology.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and SharePoint.
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
Hours and Work Schedule:
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.