Business Support Analyst - System Access Coordinator
Johnston, Rhode Island
Req. Number: 220421
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
We are seeking a detail-oriented System Access Coordinator to join our small team. This candidate will become a member of the System Access team within the Contact Center organization. As a System Access Coordinator, you will help to manage access to tools\applications for the 1,300+ Contact Center colleagues and contractors across 6 different locations. The System Access Coordinator will collaborate closely with other team members to prioritize requests, work closely with Contact Center managers to ensure their agents have the access they need, as well as work with provisioning and other business partners.
The System Access Coordinator role is responsible for:
- Manage access for the Contact Center Movers, Joiners, and Leavers.Work closely with manager and peers to prioritize requests.
- Work closely with Contact Center managers, project analysts, and other business partners to update access profiles and complete access changes based on business needs.
- Work closely with business partners, subject matter experts (SME), technical support, and peers to troubleshoot and solve complex issues.
- Work with Flex Staffing and site leadership to onboard contractors.
- Help to update and maintain system access profiles based on user’s role.
- Help to ensure the Contact Center users have the access they need to service our customers, but don’t have more access than they need for their specific job duties.
- May also include: Managing the Contact Center Disaster Recovery (DR) plan, as well as coordinating application and alternate site testing for our Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
- May also include: Completing and managing results of User Entitlement Reviews (UER) for Contact Center owned applications.
- High School degree or GED required
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office products
- Energetic, detail-oriented, and ability to multitask effectively
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve, ask questions, and learn from experiences.
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers and business partners.
- Previous experience with systems and applications a plus.
- Previous experience with Disaster Recovery\BCP a plus.
Hours and Work Schedule:
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.